Thursday 20 September 2012

Products worth the Hype!

Throughout the Beauty community on YouTube & Blogs Certain Products are Hyped up & talked about as the MUST have product, i have fallen for it several times & rushed out to buy it but once i had it, I've been thoroughly  disappointed!

Here are my top products that i think deserve the hype....

Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 & 2  £34.00 each - You don't necessarily have to buy both palettes as they are a palette containing 12 neutral shadows, some people say they are different as the original contains warm shades & no 2 contains cooler shades, but to be honest i think both palettes suit all skin types.
They are great for travel & using on a day to day basis. You are able to create lots of different looks with just the palette for school, work , cinema to full on clubbing & smokey.


Origins Super Spot Remover £12.00 - This is THE Best spot treatment ever! 
(If you want to know all the details i have a post HERE )


Chanel Vitalumiere aqua £32.00 - This foundation is lovely it is like a 'Second Skin' it looks so natural & gives enough cover to hide any flaws without being noticeable! The bottle is small & compact so it is perfect for travelling, only down side is it is not available in many shades.


CHANEL-SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZE UNIVERSEL Bronzing Makeup Base £30.00 - This has got to be the most hyped product going, i decided i wanted it a year or so ago when it totally out of stock EVERYWHERE. Which only made me want it more! 
I went on every site & went to every department store only to be told it was unavailable! Then one day i was just surfing when i came across Strawberry.net? & it was in stock woo hoo! - The Bronzer itself is really good, I'm not really a cream girl i use powder mainly but this may have changed my opinion, i use it for contouring & adding colour, i think it is fantastic.



Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 

£4.19 -

This 

is a 

really good concealer & does everything a concealer should do! 


Real Technique Buffing Brush £21.99 as part of the Core Collection.
 This is probably the best foundation brush i have ever used, my 
foundation is on my face within 10 seconds - Perfect when you have 
the school run!. I really would like a back up but as i don't really use 
the other 3 brushes you get in the kit. I have messaged them direct & 
they have said they are thinking of it, so everyone tweet them & 
demand it to be sold on it's own.

I hope i have helped some of you, do you agree or disagree with my 
choices?

Can you suggest anything worth the hype?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x