Tuesday 30 October 2012

A Little Beauty Haul

I have been doing a bit on Internet shopping since i have been ordered to rest after my Back operation!

So have turned to the online shopping sites for comfort, here is a sneak peek at what i have purchased....



Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub & Snow Fairy in 500ml, 250ml & 100ml All from Lush Cosmetics

Nars Multiple in Tuomota, This is now discontinued but i managed to find this brand new one on Ebay for £16.50.



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm & Precious Review Here from Ebay for £6.16 each with free delivery from USA.

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny - This is a back up as i love this bronzer! From Ebay for £2.65.


Mini Vaseline lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter - OMG How Frickin Cute!!! It had to be mine :) from Ebay For £5 From USA.

Rimmel Scandleyes Waterproof Liner in Taupe £2.99 from ASOS.



Collection 2000 Primed & Ready Primer £2.99 from Superdrug.


Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Ivory from Superdrug £5.99.



Wet n Wild Comfort Zone & Walking on Eggshells Palettes $7.99 & $3.99 from Beauty Joint Post here.


 London Pencil Case/ Make up Case £6.00 From Accessorize.




Hope you like my little Haul, What's your best online purchase?


4 comments:

  1. That is some good shopping there. :) I love ebay for getting brand that are heard to find here. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, i read a blog on the nars multiple & thought i need it!! But then discovered it was discontinued :( then found it on Ebay! It is amazing it is like Chanel tan soleil in a tube perfect colour & so easy to use :D.

    The Wet n Wild palette are so good. The site i used was really good aswell.

    I'm happy with my purchases but not so sure about my bank balance!!

    Oops
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the haul! i have also just purchased a lot of drugstore brand products online because there is a promotion for 40% off of everything beauty related. I never have wet and wild eye shadow though. I love their nail polish collections.

    Followed you from blog hop. pls kindly follow back. :) thanks so much

    www.rosdianalittleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this haul, it's so colorful and has a good mix of high end and drugstore items :) can't wait to read more about the items

    Following you and would love if you could follow us back at http://prettysquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x