Monday 22 October 2012

Favourite Autumn Nail Varnish - Colours

Autumn has definitely arrived & my heating has been turned on!

I cannot believe Christmas is around the corner... I have decided to share some of my favourite Autumn varnishes i will be & have been wearing on my nails.


Nails Inc - Suffolk Street.
This is a beautiful aubergine purple, a grown up nail colour very sophisticated colour, great for work or a night out, great colour lasts around 3 days.



Models Own - Emerald Black.
This is a stunning black duo chrome polish that has flecks of green shimmer, it transfers to the nail & gives a lovely colour changing in different lights. This lasts around 4 days on me without chipping.



Nails Own - Paris.
A Deep warm Purple, a tribute to the most romantic city in the world & a beautiful sunset over the Eiffel tower! I got this in a promotion with Diet Coke. Such a pretty colour, lasts around 4 days on me.



Ciate - Wait Until Dark.This is an intense dark purple with gorgeous purple/gold shimmer, looks lovely, very shiny & lasts around 4 days on me.


Nails Inc - Henrietta Street.
This is a deep red wine colour, Looks gorgeous in the evening a twist on the classic red nail, streak free lasting around 3 days on me.



Nails Inc - Bow Street.
This is a gorgeous Dark metallic purple with fuchsia & purple sparkle running through it, looks amazing in different lights, easy to apply & lasts 4 days on me.





I Didn't realise i used so many Nails Inc in the Autumn! I hope you like my choices.

Do you have a favourite colour you love to wear?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x