Thursday 11 October 2012

High End Starter Make Up

If you have a generous budget or wish to add a couple of Luxury items to your make up collection.


Here are a few items i love for your starter Make Up Kit.


Before you apply your make up you need to start with a good moisturiser that suits your skin type.

Primer - Laura Mercier Primer £28 also comes in Oil Free.

Base/Foundation -

Light/Medium coverage - Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser £33, Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere £31, Diorskin Nude Foundation £28.
 
Full Coverage - Estee Lauder Double wear £27, Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation £34

Concealer - Bobbi Brown creamy concealer £18.

Powder - Chanel poudre universelle libre £34

Bronzer/Contour - Guerlain Terracotta four seasons £46.50 in blonde, Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universel Bronzing makeup Base £30

Blush - Nars £21, Chanel £34 - depending on your colourings

Highlighter - Dior Ambre Diamonds £30

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay Naked Palette £34

Eye brows - HD Brow palette £20

Eye liner - Mac £13.50, Urban decay £13

Mascara - YSL Shocking £23

Lips - Chanel £25  ,YSL £23.50

I know these are expensive luxuries, but if you are wanting to splurge then these little babies are such gorgeous products!

Do you have anything to add or know of i product I'm missing out on?


Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Great choices. I really want to try the Giorgio Armani luminous silk, would you rate it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it, gives you such a stunning finish. Get a sample to get the right colour as i tried 2-3 before i got my perfect shade! They always try to give me darker shades when i'd rather be my colour - pale!! - and use bronzer to add colour :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x