Tuesday 23 October 2012

What's in my Everyday Make up Bag.

Here are the products i use everyday, Products i know work for me & last throughout my day.

Foundation - Bourjois Healthy Mix in 52 Vanilla.
This is a great buildable foundation that gives great coverage & a lovely finish, i always find myself going for this time & time again.I'm never without a bottle in my collection.

Concealer - Rimmel Match Perfect in Ivory.
I love this concealer it turns me from dead to alive in 20 seconds, such a great brightening colour for under the eyes.

Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in 001 Transparent.
This is a great powder to keep my t-zone at bay, a light dusting of this will keep me shine free for a good 8hrs.

Bronzer - NYC smoothing powder in Sunny.
A lovely matte bronzer in a wearable shade, its light & can be built up, i use it for contour & to add colour.

Blusher - Accessorize Baked powder in Pretty Pink.
This can change depending on my mood,but my current favourite for the last few weeks has been this a lovely brightening pink sheen.

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay Naked Palette 2.
Depending on how much time i have in the morning depends on eye shadow, i usually skip this step if I'm in a rush, but if i do have time i always seem to grab this.

Eye Liner - Rimmel Scandleyes in Nude.
Another great eye product that brightens your eyes and makes you look like you slept a good 8hrs.

Mascara - L'Oreal Volume Lashes in Black.
A fab mascara for volume & length, no need for falsies when i apply a little of this.

Eyebrows - Benefit Speed Brow.
A coloured gel that sets & colours my brows enough to go out of the house.

Lips - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey or Darling.
Again a great product for applying in a hurry & it lasting until lunch, easy to slip into your purse & go.

I hope these have given a couple of ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x