Wednesday 21 November 2012

Chanel Blush horizon De Chanel

I had been looking at this for a while as it was part of the Spring 2012 Collection, but couldn't justify spending the full £46 on it. But i managed to pick this little beauty up in a Blogsale Bright Town Girl was having a few months ago for a bargain price.


It's Described as A soft glow blush of five tones inspired by the radiance of the horizon at the light of dawn and as the sun sets. As the light changes throughout the day, the shades of garnet, pink, white, dark peach and light peach entice you to adapt your makeup look to the time and your mood.




As you would expect with a Chanel product, the quality is incredible. The shades really come together to create a wonderful pop of pink with the most brilliant sheen. It applies so well and blends to create such a beautiful flush. I think it looks lovely against fair skin especially when paired it with pink lips.


I am really happy i bought it, I love Chanel, i personally think it is overpriced, but you pay for the name & the Luxury i just love the packaging & everything about the brand.



If you would like to have one of your very own, it is still for sale at Selfridges for £46.00


What's your most Luxury item?

4 comments:

  1. OH I heart chanel and pink and also chanel.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,

    The ladies and I are starting to gather a bit early this week so that we can take our turkey loving time mingling and growing together over the next few days.

    Thank you for linking up with us last week, thank you for sharing your sweet energy with all of us... thank you for being beautiful you.

    Come join us if you please.
    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I adore Chanel, I've just not got the bank balance to support it! :(

      Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x