Sunday 18 November 2012

Chanel illusion d'ombre

I am in love with the Illusion d'Ombre eyeshadows, of which there are six, they are quite possibly the prettiest little pots of metallic magnificence I've ever seen and completely are irresistible


The product comes in a small box and has a mini eyeshadow brush to apply the product with. I personally use my finger to apply & then blend the crease with a fluffy brush.





It's hard to describe the texture, but they are more solid than a cream, bouncier than a gel & not creamy like a mousse. They are just Perfect! 


The shade Emerveille (82) is a beautiful soft peach with a golden Champagne shimmer. Looks amazing alone when doing a quick makeup. I love to wear on the inner corner of my eyes.

The Shade Fantasme (81) is a pretty bright white with silvery-white shimmer. 

The shade Ebloui (86) is a lovely reddish brown with gold shimmer, leaning to burgendy in certain lights, very shimmery

The shade Illusoire (83), a stunning purple with grey undertones and multi-dimensional sparkles. it's very sparkly but not in an over glittery way, it's more metallic in finish than sheer sparkles, just beautiful! 

The shade Epatant (84) is a gorgeous silvery Green with Taupe shimmer, looking subtle & elegant.

The shade Mirifique (85) is an amazing midnight black with Lots of shimmers, which are multi-coloured, with larger silver sparkles. Looks great as a liner or smoked out.

The colours are soft and subtle, with an edge of smokiness, and due to the shimmer they look to be more than just one flat colour, they easily take on different tones depending on how they’re worn and the undertones in the skin.

Very long lasting, easily 12 hours on me & that's without a primer as i always forget to apply it!








8 comments:

  1. I usually don't like too glittery of shadows but these really look gorgeous from your swatches! It comes in a set of six? Oh my gosh, where did you get this? I am googling it now. lol. Thanks for introducing me to this awesome product!
    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Unfortunately they are sold as a single. They are smooth no glitter particles!
      I love them!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. The way you describe the texture is enticing, I have to say, and the colors are pretty!

    I'm visiting you from the No Rules Weekend hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning eyeshadows!
    Visiting you via a blog hop...
    I am your new follower via GFC, would love if you follow me too… :)
    Have a Great Day!
    Amy
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the soft peach one!
    Thanks for joining Nice to Meet You {GFC Blog Hop}! Hope to see you linking up again tomorrow :)
    Have a nice week!
    -Mariely @ Sensational Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x