Thursday 29 November 2012

l'oreal infallible eyeshadow sahara treasure

I've been eyeing up the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows for ages, cooing over swatches online and looking at them every time I went into my local Boots.


 After much thought, and drooling over the many amazing colours they have, I decided to try a shade that I knew I would be more likely to wear on a daily basis. That would mean picking
a gold, bronze or brown shade.



#021 Sahara Treasure.

It's a kind of blonde gold, although it does swatch a little warmer when applied.

 



The texture of these is amazing, so smooth and creamy but not greasy like a typical cream eyeshadow.It claims to wear for 24 hours. 


All the other shades i liked are not for sale in he UK so i had to buy from Ebay, i chose:

Amber Rush.
Iced Latte
Bronzed Taupe.

I will do a review & swatches once i receive them.

Have you tried these, do you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x