Friday 16 November 2012

Marc Jacobs Lola EDP

I really like this perfume, but think it suits this time of the year better as it's a lovely warm not too sweet scent.

It's described as a modern free spirit with an irresistible attitude. Relax, cool and confident. Sexy with a flirtatious wink.


The bottle is so pretty & would look lovely on any dressing table.
I'm not to good when it comes to describing smells but here are the Notes.

Rose, Fuchsia, Peony, Geranium

Pink Peppercorn, Pear, Ruby Red Grapefruit
Vanilla, Warm Tonka Bean, Creamy Musk.
I noticed lately that a lot of my fragrances has pink peppercorn in them, not sure if it gives the perfumes a distinctive scent?

Available from any department store starting at £36.50 - but i found my latest bottle on Ebay brand new for £29.00 so pretty happy about that!

Do you have a signature scent?

8 comments:

  1. I love this fragrance! My signature one is Marc Jacobs (it's self titled) and Light blue by D&G

    Xoxo
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Ive not smelt Marc Jacobs, but i love light blue. I am obsessed with perfume i must have 50 bottles?

      Thanks
      X

      Delete
  2. Oh I think perfume bottles would make the sweetest of collectibles. this one is so sweet.

    Aloha "hopping" by a little late to say "hi". I wanted to personally invite you to to join An Aloha Affair. It's a sweet gathering of creative souls. We'll mingle and grow and share our work so that we can get to know each other in meaningful ways. I'd love it if you'd join us, 'save ya a spot?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Thank you for the invite, i have joined :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this perfume!! its so nice and the bottle is amazing :D im a new follower and am loving your blog and your link up :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to locate this and smell it!!

    Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :))

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happily following back! Oh and the packaging on this bottle makes me want to try it asap! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x