Tuesday 13 November 2012

Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells

Here is another Palette i have been looking at for a while & trying to figure out the best way to get my hands on it!

It is such a lovely palette with 3 stunning eye shadows that are creamy & pigmented for the price they are a steal, They blend amazingly well & last well for hours without fading or creasing.
like all Icon palettes they have the Brow-bone, crease & Eyelid printed into the shadow, which is a little strange if not obvious but good for beginners?


Now to the shadow shades you get a pearly champagne eyelid shade, a slightly metallic bronze crease shade, and a shimmery pale beige brow-bone shade. It's a beautiful neutral everyday palette. The champagne shade reminds me of Urban Decay Sin, it's also a good dupe for MAC Naked Lunch or Stila Kitten. The bronze shade looks similar to Urban Decay Smog, or often compared to MAC Cork and Mulch. The beige shade looks like Urban Decay Virgin, and some people say it's a dupe for MAC Shroom or Nylon.


The packaging is slightly cheap looking but for the price, i can over look that! All in All a great little palette.

Have you tried Wet n Wild, What's your favourite product?










4 comments:

  1. you know I see this palette all over the place. Now that I've seen your swatches I definitely think I'll be picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      It is lovely :) i ended up ordering it from an USA website called Beauty Koint as they ship to the UK :) otherwise i never would of been able to get it :(

      Hope you like it as much as me

      Thanks
      X

      Delete
    2. ** beauty Joint! Sorry i just woke up ;D

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment!

    Yes that would be great :)

    Thanks
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x