Monday 31 December 2012

L'Oreal 24Hr Infallible Eye in Amber Rush

The "Infallible" eye shadows from L'Oreal are becoming more and more popular. It's difficult not to fall in love with them because the colours are vibrant, pigmented, quite creamy and truly are infallible that doesn't crease, fade or budge at all. It's such an affordable luxury in a small pot!
The only problem i have is that the UK does not stock the nice colours as i had to track this one down on Ebay...
 
 
 
What i love about these little pots of loveliness :
 
The colour. It's a great all over lid colour for day or night time.
 
The metallic finish. It gives a really pretty highlight on my lids, especially when light hits it.
 
It really is infallible. It doesn't crease and stays put all day/night without a primer.
 
I didn't have any problem blending the colour. It was very easy to blend.
 
It has a creamy texture to it
 
 
 
A Stunning easy eye look, in a stunning Rose gold colour! I'm in love :)
 
Have you tried any of these little pots of lushness?
 
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. This one is amazing. Want so bad! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I really want to try the Infallible eyeshadows and this has pushed me towards purchasing even more ;)

    Thanks for sending me your link - now following :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x