Friday 18 January 2013

I am looking for some lovely people to help me Co-Host my Share the Love Blog Hop!


I just want to say a massive Thank You to all my lovely readers, i love talking to you all & reading all your amazing comments, discovering your blogs & reading your posts.


I will be hosting my 6th 'Share the Love' Blog Hop on Tuesday 22nd January, Don't forget to link up :D 

I am looking for some lovely people to help me Co-Host the next one , Blog Hops are great fun & help you meet new friends, promote your blog & gain new followers.

I have seen people go from 1 to 100+ followers from Blog Hops.

If you would be interested please leave a comment below to let me know, if i get a lot of response i will keep your details until the next one as i host them fortnightly! If you have done it before & would like to help again you are very welcome :D

I will then send you all the details including the Blog Hop Button so you can include it in your post.




2 comments:

  1. Hello, I would love to co-host! You can check out my blog to see if I would be a good fit for you!!
    http://www.wonderfullymessymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x