Tuesday 1 January 2013

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Eau De Toilette Gift Set 40ml

Ths was one of my surprise Christmas presents from my Husband, when i 1st unwrapped it my heart sank as i always thought this perfume would be a horrible sickly sweet scent.

How wrong was I!!

It is lovely & light with just the right subtle sweet scent to make you feel all fuzzy inside!



It is described as Uplifting. Playful. Dreamy. Inspired by the blushing aura of being in love, Viva La Juicy La Fleur is a breathtaking new fragrance that captures the dreamy, ethereal feeling of love’s first embrace.


Top notes: Wild Berries, Sparkling Mandarin, Waterlily.
Heart notes: Lush Honeysuckle, Gardenia Petals, Jasmine Sambac.
Base notes: Caramel, Creamy Vanilla, Sandalwood.


I got a 40ml edt & a La Fleur Eau De Toilette Roll-On 5ml & La Juicy Eau De Parfum Roll-On 5ml Duo.
You can purchase from Fell unique from £27.20 in the sale :)

Have you tried this scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x