Sunday 27 January 2013

Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids - Mac Dupe?


I bought Shocking Coral 870, which some are saying is a dupe for MAC Party Parrot? i don't own so can't compare but from the pictures I've seen it's a pretty close match! Now bright goes gorgeous, never garish.Brighter colour with exclusive vivid pigments.Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar. 


This colour is a seriously bright coral perfect for brightening up a miserable dark day in winter or a splash of colour in summer with a tan!

I was instantly drawn to it & had to purchase it there & then, i also liked Neon Red 890, but it was not a colour i could wear easily.

The lipstick is lovely & creamy, but i would say it is slightly matte?, very bright & highly pigmented. It feel pretty moisturising on the lips, i did notice it stained my lips which for me is a good thing as i didn't need to reapply.

I bought mine from boots for £7.19. But they only had 3 of the available shades in my local Boots. 

Are you brave enough to try one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x