Monday 14 January 2013

YSL Voluptè Lipstick in 107 Impetuous Beige


An object of desire, this award-winning lipstick is wrapped in a romantic, elegant gold case that exudes luxury. Each signature shade saturates lips in captivating colour that’s intensely pigmented, and imparts an irresistible glossy shine. The long-lasting, comforting formula is highlighted with a unique Colour-shine Complex that leaves lips visibly smoother, plumper and more radiant. Light, silky texture smoothes on a veil of satiny, sensual colour that’s altogether alluring. SPF 15.


Read that & tell me you aren't tempted to buy it right now! I'm such a sucker for pretty things & when i saw this gorgeous little gold tube twinkling at me in John Lewis, i knew it had to be mine!!


107, Impetuous beige Rouge Volupté Perle is an amazing Glossy Nude colour. It looks great with an intense eye and lots of bronzer and highlighter for an evening look. This shade is so elegant, it is also a great for an easy day look with natural eyes & a little dab of this - Perfection!


As the formulation is quite thick, i have found that if you dab the lipstick rather than swipe over your lips it gives you a much better finish.

Are you a YSL fan?

2 comments:

  1. This is like the perfect shade for me. I love the subtle soft shimmers and the colour is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x