Saturday 2 March 2013

Girl's don't Sweat, They Perspire!


I have been using the Bionsen Pump spray* for just over 2 weeks, I had never heard of this brand until i saw them on Twitter asking for Bloggers to review it for them, When i looked into the brand & saw that it was more natural & could reduce the chances of breast cancer, (I lost my Grandma to Breast Cancer & my auntie is in Remission from it).

I decided to give it a go! it works by allowing your skin to breathe naturally so can be used as part of a more natural beauty care regime, and the aluminium and paraben free formula offers an alternative for those concerned about the possible links with breast cancer.



How it works
Bionsen is a deodorant, so it doesn’t stop your body from sweating like an anti-perspirant sweating is 
a natural cooling and detoxifying process needed to keep the body healthy. Bionsen simply prevents bacteria from growing and is as effective at neutralising body odours as the leading brands. 

It is safe to say i have been converted it smells lovely, keeps me feeling fresh all day as it lasts for 24hr & as it isn't an aerosol it doesn't choke me when i spray it. I also carry the roll-on with me, as it now lives in my handbag just in case!. This is going to be my permanent deodorant for the foreseeable future.

It is available from local Supermarkets in 
  • Bionsen Deodorant Spray 150ml
  • Bionsen Deodorant Pump Spray 100ml
  • Bionsen Deodorant Roll On 50ml
  • Bionsen Deodorant Stick 40ml
  • Bionsen Deo Total Body
Have you tried this brand before?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x