Thursday 28 March 2013

DIOR Rouge Dior Voluptuous in Mitzah Lilac

Mitzah Lilac is a stunning Nude Pink shade, it is such a hydrating lipstick that looks gorgeous during the day or with a smokey eye on a night out.


Super nourishing & long-wearing lipstick Wraps lips in voluptuous haute couture color Imparts radiant shine & luster for lips. 


Provides definition & moisture to keep lips hydrated Makes your lips look chic & feels comfortable Luxuriously packaged with Dior signature Cannage pattern.



It applies like a dream & has pretty good staying power, you can wear it alone or with a super shiny lip gloss to give your lips some extra Ooomph!


This is the only Dior lipstick i own, but i know after wearing this one i will be buying more!

What is your Favourite Lipstick Brand/Shade?

1 comment:

  1. Its a beautiful color. I love nude pinks with smokey eyes. I own too many to justify buying this right now but it is something I will look into in the future.

    Thanks!

    www.laurenzie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x