Thursday 14 March 2013

Follow Me on Blog Lovin?

As you may or may not have heard either on Twitter, the news or even if you have recently logged in to your Google Reader account – Google have decided to call a halt to their RSS reader come the

1st July 2013. 

I have had a Blog Lovin account but still am a little unsure of how it works, i am in the process of moving all my posts over to it.
 Bloglovin has been around for quite a while and is a brilliant blog subscription service. It is user friendly, has a great interface and makes keeping up with all the latest blog posts from your favourites really easy.

I'm not 100% sure if this will affect me & my Blog but to be on the safe side i would be extremely grateful if you would also follow me on BlogLovin by clicking


Here to follow me


I will be keeping this Blog going & hopefully nothing will change??

Thank you Everyone

xx








Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, i didn't know this, thanks for the info, i hope this doesn't have a negative effect on my blog, ugh. btw, i'm a new follower, would love if you would follow me back on my blog, please: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x