Thursday 14 March 2013

THX Sleek & Chic Hairdryer

My poor Hairdryer has done my hair well for the last 8 Years, but the other night it decided to blow up! I had to get a new one & saw the THX Total Hair Experts Sleek & Chic AC Dryer*,

It gives a professional blow-dry with a 2000-watt airflow and ionic ceramic technology, not only do you get a dryer that does the job fast, but one designed to give a beautifully high shine finish while it works. 

It looks very classy in matte black & chrome, so looks lovely & posh in my Bedroom! I don't like using much heat on my hair & this was perfect it dried within minutes & my hair wasn't as frizzy than with my old one.

The tourmaline technology with two speed/three heat setting options and extra-long concentrator nozzle will give precision drying, allowing the high performance airflow to reduce static build up and see off frizz for sleek results that last. 

Designed to give salon results whenever you use it, this dryer doesn’t just look good, it’s made to perform and guaranteed to last. Sold Exclusively at Tesco RRP: £44.94.

Are you a hair tool kind of girl?

2 comments:

  1. I am so in need of a new hairdryer! This one looks like it could handle my beastly hair!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x