Sunday 28 April 2013

Amie Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser

Even if you have oily skin, you still need a moisturiser to hydrate and soften skin.....

Morning Dew is a really light daily moisturiser that’s totally mineral oil-free and parabens-free. Quickly and easily absorbed into the skin, it gives skin all the hydration it needs while controlling shine and leaving a smooth, matte finish that’s a perfect base for make-up or facing the day or night ‘au naturel’!

Harmonising natural actives – organic rosehip and bilberry nourish, natural plant sugars hydrate and Vitamin E acts as an anti-oxidant protecting against sun damage and pollution. Lemon Fruit Extract acts as an effective antiseptic whilst Orange Blossom is an excellent skin clarifying agent, helping to remove excess sebum and keep oily skin clear.



A lovely, affordable Matifying moisturiser. It smells lovely - fresh and lightly Citrus, a bit like a fabric conditioner(!) but in a good way - and is almost instantly absorbed into the skin. The downside is that it is difficult to get just the right amount of product out of the tube - I keep on getting enough for two faces! It doesn't keep my skin matte the whole day, but I don't think many things can, A really good price for an ethical, effective product.

What's your Go-to Moisturiser?

1 comment:

  1. I use Nivea Soft but I've been looking for something to use that won't make my oily nose and forehead worse. This looks like it might help :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x