Wednesday 10 April 2013

EOS Lip Balms


These Lip balm from eos are 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth. Cult Favourites amongst the Beauty Community


I have STRAWBERRY SORBET - SWEET MINT - PASSION FRUIT- SUMMER FRUIT, I love everything about them from the cute packaging, lovely Smell & the way the keep my lips in great condition!


They are sold in the USA for around $3, Are really hard to buy in the UK so i had to buy my 1st one - Sweet Mint from eBay, I think I paid about £6-£8 for it & felt ripped off so didn't buy anymore even though I loved them then I saw a new site on Twitter.
To my Amazement they were selling single one's for 99p! & the Trio for £12.99, I snapped them up as postage was also only 99p. I can see Rose's Beauty Store becoming a favourite Website I use to buy my America Beauty Products!!
Out of the four flavours I now own Sweet Mint is my favourite, it is such a lovely Strong, fresh, sweet scent but also tastes minty too.

Have you tried an EOS Lip Balm, Which is your Favourite?

6 comments:

  1. I love EOS lip balms! I have two in Summer Fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! Especially the gorgeous pastel packaging :) x

      Delete
  2. Woo, that's a great shop! I've just bought some babylips! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was eyeing those up too!
      I love EOS & at that price i could'nt resist!
      X

      Delete
  3. i love them, they are new to me, but i wont use anything else now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x