Friday 19 April 2013

Estée Lauder Chic to Cheek

Estée Lauder Chic to Cheek Tone Correcting Powder is an innovative beauty product that helps to refine skin tone and give a natural appearance. I mainly use this under my eyes to set my Concealer, it gives a lovely brightening effect under my eyes.

The powder contains four different shades in one palette that is suitable for all skin types and is ultra-light on the skin. Estée Lauder Chic to Cheek Tone Correcting Powder, it effortlessly gives your complexion an even, beautiful glow. I really love this product and have been taking it everywhere - as it's really versatile as you can even apply as a face powder to avoid a shiny T-zone during the day. 



The four different powders of different colours; pink, blue, yellow and green, used separately can correct -  green for redness, yellow for dark circles, Pink Brightens, Blue neutralises. But they can be used together on bare skin or over make-up to correct natural skin discolouration and reduce the appearance of an uneven skin tone. 

This was a bargain as its RRP was originally £56! I picked it up a couple of months ago on Fragrance Direct for around £5? As it has been discontinued, but if you feel you really need it, I have seen it on eBay, Amazon & a couple of make up websites recently. 

Are you a fan of Colour Correction products? 


6 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi from the Friday bloglovin hop and now following you. I need to try this product, thanks for sharing! I use some colour correction products, but the one's I've used are sold separately, I'm loving this entire pallet option!

    Barbie
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4570015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Great, Thanks.
      It is a handy little palette to have :)
      X

      Delete
  2. Great bargain x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x