Saturday 27 April 2013

John Frieda Luxurious Volume

I have been using the John Frieda  Luxurious Volume range for a week or so now & it says it will Transform fine, flat hair into salon-caliber, natural looking volume. I agree it does give my hair some extra volume & gave it more Shine.


The Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo* preps fine strands for full style without stripping hair for a naturally soft feel & The Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Conditioner* preps fine hair to build fullness while weightlessly conditioning and detangling stands for a naturally soft feel.
My hair felt really clean ,conditioned & fuller after using these on my fine hair.


The Luxurious Volume Volume Refresh Dry Shampoo perfects your style as it starts to drop during the day or absorb oil between shampoos. This helped me go an extra day without washing!
  • The Blow Dry Lotion Root Booster* creates the perfect lift at the crown. Containing a root-lifting complex, this formula boosts fine hair right at the roots.

This range is great for giving your hair, extra Oomph! Smells gorgeous & leaves my hair looking Healthy.

Are you a fan of Big Hair? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x