Wednesday 3 April 2013

Nourish Argan Skin Rescue Treatment




I don't know about you, but I absolutely love Hair oils especially Argan oil to use on my hair to keep it in condition & from going frizzy. So when i discovered Argan oil for the face, I was slightly concerned as I thought it would be too heavy for my face as I have Combination skin & it would break me out.
I decided to give it a try & I am so glad I did, it's an oil but once applied it absorbs quickly into the skin & you are left with lovely plump, smooth hydrated skin.
I also feel that over the last 4 weeks of using this oil,  it has balanced my skin as it seems less oily & i no longer have dry patches.


Nourish Skin Rescue Treatment* contains a Natural collagen enhancer to help protect from signs of ageing and restore skin when in distress. Its active ingredients combat the formation of wrinkles by strengthening the protein bonding structures. It neutralises harmful free radicals and reduces the blotchiness and scarring associated with injury, acne, eczema and psoriasis. It inhibits dehydration and simultaneously brings the skin back to equilibrium. Easily absorbed 90% Organic.

This has made my skin brighter & hydrated, I usually use it 1-2 times a week before I go to bed, more often if my skin is feeling a bit sorry for itself.
It smells lovely and relaxing, just what you need before bed. When I wake up I have amazingly plumped, Hydrated, smooth skin, a perfect base for my base for my Make up.

It retails for £18.95 for 15ml but as it is an oil a little goes a long way, I use one pump and then rub my hands together & press the oil into my face.

Do you like to use face oil's?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely & a good price. i adore facial oils. i have had to ban myself from buying them now. lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really got into oils recently & this one is lovely! I know what you mean about the ban :(
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x