Sunday 14 April 2013

Purely Age-Defying Ultra Rich Cleanser by Jurlique

I have been using this Cleanser for just over two Weeks & am really enjoying it, It is luxuriously creamy& gives a rich cleansing experience leaving my skin clean and clear while maintaining it's moisture levels. It has Helped to alleviate dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin, My skin is left velvety-smooth & looking radiant.


This is such a lovely rich product that is suitable for all skin types, I have combination skin & it has worked well with my skin, no breakouts just smooth hydrated skin, I have also been using the Eye & Face Cream so will review thise shortly.

The Benefits:
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Helps protect the skin for environmental aggressors.
  • In one-step, hydrates and gently exfoliates skin.
  • Helps improve skin radiance.
Key Ingredients:
  • Rock Samphire Extract and Beech Tree Bud Extract, help strengthen skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Grapeseed Oil and Vitamin E (Tocopherol) help to improve skin tone and protect skin against environmental aggressors.
  • Marshmallow Extract, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter help hydrate skin.
  • Willow Bark Extract is a natural source of Salicylic Acid and helps to exfoliate skin.
This Purely Age-Defying Ultra Rich Cleanser* is lovely & Thick, it takes all my Make Up off including Mascara leaving me with clean, soft, happy Skin, without leaving it greasy.

What's your Favourite Cleanser?

2 comments:

  1. Great review, I like the look and sound of this cleanser I've got combination sensitive skin but do like a creamy cleanser I might give this a go - I can recommend jurliques hydrating rose toner, it's beautiful and smells divine :-) xxx
    Jen@resgeadbeautydiaries.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      It is Lovely, I will check out the Rose Toner Thanks
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x