Sunday 14 April 2013

The label.m Advanced Pro Wand 25mm

As My hair is fairly short (Shoulder length) I don't tend to style other than blow dry & straighten but when I saw Label. m Pro Hair Wands which have been designed to create salon perfect curls & waves, I decided to be brave & give it a go, My Daughter has lovely thick long hair past her shoulder blades, I decided to have a play & was surprised how easy it was to use, you just select the temperature & begin 10 minutes later she had gorgeous ringlets!
I then decided to try on mine & again very easy, I did loose curls on mine & am very happy with the results.



The label.m Wand 25mm* has Tourmaline Ceramic Technology ensuring heat is evenly distributed whilst transmitting negative ION’s to smooth the hair fibre resulting in a salon perfect frizz free finish. The Conical barrel ensures versatile results can be achieved whether it’s tighter curls or looser flowing waves that are desired.




‘Express heat up’ & ‘heat restoration’ technology mean the wands are ready to use in a matter of seconds and the temperature is easily controllable. The wands heat to a maximum temperature of 200°C and offer 25 different heat settings to ensure you can perfectly tailor the heat to your hairs requirements.


The variable temperature range and 2 different barrel diameters mean the wands are perfect for any hair type. All feature a ready light, 360° 3 meter swivel cord, cool tip, rubber coated soft touch handle, are dual voltage & come fitted with an EU Adapter plug.
We are at a wedding in August so i will definatley use this for my Daughters & my hair.

Rrp £54.95

Do you use Hair Tools?



1 comment:

  1. The more I see this, the more I want to try it xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x