Thursday 16 May 2013

Carolyn K Nail Paints


This set includes: LARA (orange with a hint of gold) SIENNA (candy pink) ALENOUSH (your perfect blood red).
I had personally not heard of this brand before so when I was contacted to see if I wanted to review them, I was intrigued,As I love Nail polish especially my Brights!, These polishes are Super glossy, chip resistant, quick dry nail paints are highly pigmented and so easy to apply thanks to the  flat brush. They apply really well & have good staying power, they have a good colour payoff & are very glossy.
Alenoush


Sienna


Lara

With a background in professional make up spanning 18 years, Carolyn.K began her beauty career by training as a professional make-up artist at the London College of Fashion. With Her incredible drive and Ambition Carolyn. K has turned her hand to a new range of Beauty Books and Nail Paints.
Created, produced, packaged and distributed in the UK, the Carolyn.K London brand is proudly 100% British.
They are £12.99 for the trio & available from www.carolynk.com.

Have you tried this brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x