Tuesday 21 May 2013

Mandara Spa Island Paradise Ultimate Revitalising Collection.

If you're starting to think about getting your body ready for summer, then this could be just the thing! The Mandara Spa Island Paradise Ultimate Revitalising Collection* This great little gift set provides a real spa-like treat but for a real bargain price. It's everything you need to turn your body from a winter hermit to a beach bunny!.

Immerse yourself in the revitalising fragrance of grapefruit and lemon and be transported to an exotic island where the stress and tension of daily life will melt away. The set contains full size body scrub - A moisturising cream with peach stone granules to gently and effectively buff the skin and kukui nut oil to leave skin soft and smooth. shower gel - Cocoon your body in a lather of soothing aloe vera and stimulating ginseng. This leaves skin cleansed, smooth and freshly fragranced. cooling gel - This cooling gel is designed to deliver a skin cooling sensation blended with soothing menthol and anti-oxidant vitamin E. plus an exfoliation mitt, all for just £15.50. 



This gift set has left my skin feeling super smooth & glowing, it smells gorgeous lovely lemon & grapefruit takes over my nostrils, waking me up & gets me ready for a long day! I really like fruity, citrus scented shower products as they are really fresh & clean smelling, I was really impressed with all the products.

What is your operation summer products?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the photo's are a bit Meh! But my camera is playing up :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x