Tuesday 28 May 2013

Mavala Chilli & Spice Collection in Samarkand, Bali & Trinidad.


Turn up the heat this Summer with the new Mavala Chilli and Spice Collection. This six piece offering, inspired by tropics of far flung destinations, packs a colourful punch and consists of the hottest most vibrant hues for the Summer months.

I got 3 of the six shades in 

 















They are all gorgeous colours, with lots of pigmentation & shine, They last about 3 days before I got a little chip on one of my nails. I'd never really heard of or used this brand before but I will definately check out some more of their colours & these mini bottles are perfect for taking away on holiday as they take up hardly any space!

They look great on both fingers & toes to add a little colour into your life.

What's your favourite nail polish brand?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pink colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mavala polishes, they are good quality. the purple shade is gorgeous. x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do now, I am defo going to buy some more x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x