Friday 10 May 2013

Popband

Popband are a selection of hair and wrist Accessories All their dreams rolled into one...no more dented or ripped hair, no more shabby wrist furniture. Instead, sparkly glamorous head candy that would be the envy of every girl across the land. Beautiful colours and sparkles that would light up any room!

Individual.
Multi-packs

Twin packs

I have become obsessed with using them in mine & my Daughters hair, they are simple to use & leave no ugly kinks or bumps in our hair!...



If you want some Arm Candy they are available Here from £4.00, They also offer free P&P on all UK orders!

Do you prefer clips or Ties?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x