Friday 3 May 2013

Stella Summer



Stella Summer 2013 succeeds last year's edition Stella Summer Rose, which enchanted us with beautiful illustrations of misty rose flowers and a fresh composition with flowers and fruit. Without many changes in the ingredients.



The new edition Stella Summer 2013 offer luminous and cold notes of frozen lemon combined with foamy aromas of green apple. The heart develops aromas of rose surrounded with peony, resting on a warm, comfortable amber base.


I really like the Summer editions, I tend to buy a new once each year, Last year Summer Rose was a little too flowery for me though, my Favourite edition was Sheer Stella 2007, It smelt different o the other's, I still have about 10 squirts left that I save for special occasions! This one is a lovely fresh scent so much lighter & easier to wear than her original Stella pefume.
I got mine from Fragrance Direct for £35.00 a bargain as it's rrp is £40.00 but I also got a 5% Discount by using code VC501. The bottle is absolutely stunning in real life, so pretty on my Dressing table!

What's your Summer Scent?

2 comments:

  1. I would really like to smell this and love the bottle xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x