Sunday 9 June 2013

Maybelline The Eraser Concealer Review

I was really looking forward to trying this as I'd watched several Youtube video's from the USA, it looked like something I'd love unlike the foundation which I found to be very greasy & hard to apply without streaks & patches. It took nearly a Year? To cross the pond & I snapped it up ASAP.....

I got mine in 'light' & to me it still seems a little darker than my usually 'light' concealers, I do like it & the coverage is pretty good, I'm just not Blown away by it, I will continue to use it & may even repurchase as it is a good concealer, They do a brightening shade but I'm not sure if we got it in the UK? I think that would be better for me.


The coverage is light/medium but can be built up, it doesn't crease into my fine lines & it very smooth almost gel-like so blends easily. I wish the did more colour choices as so far I have only found 'Light' or 'medium'..... Are there more choices?  


Overall it is a great product but to me it didn't live up to the YT hype of the Miracle product it was portrayed as I'll still use along with my Bourgois Healthy mix, my L'Oreal Perfect Match, my L'Oreal Lumi pen, my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, my collection lasting perfection, my Benefit Fake up........ As you can see I am still on the look out for my HG Concealer!

Have you found your Holy Grail Concealer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x