Tuesday 9 July 2013

Ambiance Volumising Natural Dry Shampoo - Blonde

I have been using Ambiance volumising Natural Dry Shampoo - Blonde For just over 3 weeks & am really impressed, when I think of a dry shampoo I instantly think of an aerosol but this has a special applicator brush that was designed to deliver powder directly to the scalp for maximum effectiveness. In addition to cleansing and refreshing, Ambiance's 100% natural, colour tinted powder is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to cover roots between hair colourings, or conceal areas of the scalp where hair is thinning. The effect it gives is very natural as the powder is coloured it made my roots look darker & has allowed me to go a little longer before I have to visit the Hairdressers for a colour.


Ambiance Volumizing Natural Dry Shampoo - Blonde With Refill is safe and gentle enough to be used every day, and fits easily into purses for touch ups whenever you want! It has been a god send in the hot days, It Lifts roots to add body and fullness to hair. Cleans hair and absorbs excess oil, leaving my hair looking, feeling and smelling freshly shampooed. The tinted powder blends with hair colour;it doesn't leave a white residue unlike Cough * Bastiste * cough, which can cause hair to look grey. Unlike other dry shampoos, Ambiance Volumizing Natural Dry Shampoo contains no alcohol, is nonflammable and will not damage or dry out hair. Perfect for all hair types. Refillable, high quality applicator brush.


I have been really impressed with it & it seems to be lasting forever! You only use a little as you rub directly into your scalp & roots so don't waste any.
It is available to buy in Blonde, Brunette, Black, Red & Grey, it costs £14.99 for 14g & a refill.

Are you a fan of dry shampoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x