Tuesday 2 July 2013

Color Club Wanderlust Collection


I was first introduced to color club's Wanderlust when I received the Mod in Manattan & London Calling in my Birch box, but As I love bright neon coral colours, I knew I had to have Reign in Spain in my life. As soon as I got my June box I order this set using my Birch Box reward points, so with the free P&P on all brands in the June box, I managed to get this little beauty total free! I know this is going to be the most used polishes in my collection over the next few months. 

Inspired by Birch box' global offices in four of the world’s classic cities, this bold collection of mini polishes – created exclusively for Birchbox – features summer's hottest hues. London Calling, a sunny mint green, inspired by the city’s myriad green spaces. The fiery coral of Reign in Spain evokes summer days under the Mediterranean sun, Pardon My French’slavender shade is inspired by the candy-coloured macarons in the iconic bakeries of Paris. Finally, there’s Mod in Manhattan, a brilliant off-white that represents the glow of the mega-watt city at night.
If you want to get your hands on them, they are sold exclusively on Birchbox.co.uk for £10.00.

Do you know of any Creamy, bright Coral nail polishes that I could add to my Collection?

4 comments:

  1. So awesome that you got it for free!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful. I will probably skip the collection because I own similar colors, but I love Reign in Spain.

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore corals especially neon coral! I had to own them :)
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x