Wednesday 10 July 2013

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil and Milk Veil

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil and Milk Veil. Featuring a rich, fragrant duo, for use before and during bathing to leave skin beautifully scented, soft and more radiant looking. Almond is said to have a firming and elastic properties and L’occitane has created a natural body care line out of this ingredient, sourced from South of France.

In the Duo you get

1 x Almond Shower Oil (250ml) - enriched with almond oil, this oil transforms into a lavish foam when in contact with water, and will leave skin feeling satiny soft with a subtle, fresh almond fragrance. It is the ultimate shower indulgence. It smells heavenly and feels heavenly on my skin. It will be a very sad day when I finally squeeze the last drop of this oil onto my hand. It moisturisers my whole body & I can really see a difference in my skin as I no longer get dry patches on my arms or legs. I also use this to shave my legs for extra oomph! 

1 x Almond Milk Veil (250ml) - formulated with almond oil and milk, it also contains micro-pearls to help soften and smooth skin leaving it radiant and deliciously perfumed. It has the same creamy and delicious scent as the shower oil and the lotion is so light but luxurious at the same time, it melts right into the skin, making it feel smooth and silky. It is said to have micro-pearl which could make skin look luminous. I can't wait to get out of the shower as the minute I do I massage this lotion into my whole body, My skin drinks it up & leaves it feeling amazing all day.





I think I have found my holy grail of bathing products. I have used many, many bath/shower products over the years and nothing has come close to how wonderful these are. I am excited to share my favourite products as this combination has made a real difference to my skin and is so utterly pleasurable to use. Almond is known for its softening, firming and toning properties.

The Duo* is from QVC & costs £39, which is a fantastic price from such quality Products, the oil lasts for ages as it goes a very long way!

If you want to check out this Amazing Duo or get yourself some Bargain Beauty Products at QVC,

What's your favourite shower combo?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x