Monday 8 July 2013

Real Techniques- Miracle complexion sponge

Have you heard the news?........... Real Techniques has unveiled its new innovative sponge. 



The miracle complexion sponge features three distinct surfaces that give different ways to apply liquid foundation. 
Rounded sides blend large areas of the face.
A precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections.
A flat edge aids coverage for the contours around the eyes and nose. 
I have high hopes for this as I love my Beauty Blender but at £20.00 a pop they are an expensive love to have! RT Brushes are my absolute favourite brushes to use to apply my daily make up & I own nearly everyone.
The new sponge will be available at select Boots and Superdrug stores nationwide from September priced at £4.99.
Will you be rushing out to buy one?


*image taken from Google

12 comments:

  1. I really want to try this sponge out, I've wanted to try the cosmo one for ages too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me Too! The cosmo is Ok but the Beauty Blender is better :)

      Delete
  2. I have the beauty blender but this one sounds great too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. If it's anything like the brushes it should be fab :) x

      Delete
  4. I really want to try it out....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to try it out when it is available in Canada. We waited a long time for their brushes to arrive here but totally worth the wait as I love how the quality of the brushes and also have high hope for this sponge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally wantt itttt! I don't think I can wait that long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to try this out! x

    blogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x