Thursday 25 July 2013

Yves Rocher Nutri-Repair - Silicone free

Is your hair very dry and/or frizzy? Recover the natural beauty of your hair thanks to this products enriched with organic, nourishing jojoba. It smooths, nourishes and repairs the hair fibre. Your hair is stronger, more supple, more shiny and feels really soft. Beautiful Oil, shampoo, Conditioner by Yves Rocher!


The Repair Pre Shampoo Oil is rich with restorative babassu oil and macadamia oil to nourish the scalp. I use on the whole length of my hair and left as suggested for 10 minutes on dry hair. This oil mix rivals others on the market such as Morroccan oil but at £10.90 it is a fraction of the price. 


The repair shampoo is really nice, it is very moisturising but doesn't strip hair, Is Silicone free and it's a great size for the price. If you are a fan of Tresemme Naturals shampoo then this is a great alternative to that, I actually found it more moisturising. 


The Repair conditioner is rich with Jojoba oil and is very concentrated, this conditioner goes a long way so not much is needed for my length of hair, however those with longer hair will need more product, I found the 150ml tube on the small size it would be great if it came in the same size as the shampoo. That being said it's a nice rinse out conditioner and again the price is great! The Repair conditioner is 99% naturally derived and also Silicone free. 


I had heard some mixed stories about silicone free hair care so was a little unsure about using these for the first time, but now that I've been using these products over the past month, I must say I'm impressed, it's a nice line with good ingredients & a lovely scent for a very good price. The website has a lot of products from Make Up to Skin Care. It is worth checking out, they also offer fantastic deals every week.

What are your Thoughts on Silicone free Hair Care? 



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x