Sunday 11 August 2013

Bourjois flower perfection primer

The first step for a smooth and beautified complexion! This translucent primer evens out and refines the skin’s texture, visibly hiding pores, blemishes and fine lines, leaving the skin looking flawless. Its melt-in airbrush texture leaves the complexion silky smooth.



I love the packaging, that is one of the things that drew me to it, I am a sucker for small or travel sized products...The primer itself has a very light pink colour, but it is colourless once applied to the skin. The texture is really strange, it feels silky but powdery, once applied the my face it seems to melt into place.



 It does make my pores less noticeable and my skin look and feel a better texture. My oiliness is managed better than with other primers I have used and my makeup does last longer than without a primer.


It can be used alone or before applying foundation to make its application easier and prolong its hold, It is Non-pore blocking, with an oil-free formula, Enriched with wild azalea flower extract to protect cells’ youth. It is £9.99 for 7ml. Which seems quite expensive but I only use a little bit & after a month of using it I still have 3/4 left.
Do you use a Primer, if so What's your favourite one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x