Tuesday 13 August 2013

L'Oreal Infallible Eye shadow in Eternal Black.

 L’Oreal claims that this eyeshadow will be intense, sweatproof, waterproof, crease resistant, and will last 24 hours? This is Eternal Black–a midnight black with silver shimmers & I am in love with it! I am attending a Black Tie Dinner at the end of the month & want to do a smokey eye, I have been umming & Ahhing about buying Chanel' illusion d'ombre 'Mirifique' but didn't have a spare £24! Hanging around... So I began my quest for a cheaper alternative.... £3.86 from eBay... My post begins!

I really wanted something similar to the Chanel as I own 4 of them & love them, I had also heard rumours that these are very similar to Armani Eyes to Kill shadows.. I own around 6 of the Infallible admittedly over half of them are shades that are only available in America, I really like them so when I saw swatches of this stunning black shadow with Sparkle, it just looked stunning. I was going to buy from Boots but just thought I'd have a look on eBay & got an absolute bargain.. Brand new & sealed but £4 cheaper *happy Girl*


The photo's definitely do not do the product justice, In real life it is so sparkly & pretty, I wear it with a little of the Iced Latte in the corners of my eyes & brow bone with this over my lid & a little in my crease, giving me an instant smokey eye.


I think I am going to invest in a few more shades from this range as all 6 so far have impressed me, I wear with an eye primer & have had great lasting results & plenty of comments.


What's your go to eye products for a smokey eye?



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x