Wednesday 14 August 2013

Wedding Day Fragrance

I have decided to do a Wedding Series for the top Products I think would help make you feel like a Princess on your Wedding Day!..... You want to smell your loveliest on your Special day, so I thought I'd let you know 4 of my favourite scents that would be perfect for a wedding as either the Gorgeous Bride or just a lovely Guest!

Chloé's signature scent is a fresh and feminine fragrance suited to a free spirit with an utterly innate sense of chic. Chloé fragrance is in turns translucent and warm, playful and seductive. The top notes are a combination of floral powdery notes, with hints of peony, lychee and springtime freesia. The airy, flirtatious head notes drift away to reveal the richer and more sensual side of the rose. This is accompanied by heady magnolia and lily of the valley, as well as subtle intimations of warm amber and elegant cedar wood. This Perfume is stunning, a classic light scent that smells truly amazing. £39.50 for 30ml.

Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk, Ralph Lauren Romance is a timeless floral fragrance. The feminine notes include Sungoddess Rose, Marigold, Ginger, Chamomile Oil, Yellow Freesia, White Violet, Lotus Flower and Day Lily, while the sensual base contains warm notes of Patchouli, Oakmoss and Musk. This is such a fresh, floral fragrance with a warm sexy touch to it. £38.00 for 30ml

Vibrant, charming, whimsical Daisy Eau So Fresh is the spirited new version of the original Daisy. It transports you to a place that is happy and sunny.Wild Rose, Violet, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Plum, Cedarwood, Musk. This is a gorgeous fruity floral scent, a lovely charming scent. £24.95 for 20ml


A classic women's fragrance.The corset and the rose incarnate femininity. A sweet, bold Eau de Toilette, A bewitching, voluptuous Eau de Parfum, A tender & bold classic with a feminine blend of rose, orange blossom & vanilla. This is a ultra sexy scent a perfect blend of scents giving a gorgeous scent like no other! - I wore this for my Wedding. £28.00 for 20ml.

Look out over the next week as I will be posting daily my Top Primers, Foundations, Powders, Bronzers, Blushes, Highlighters, Lip Products & Setting Sprays... I hope you like them!

I hope you like my choices, what is your perfect 'Special Day' Fragrance?

2 comments:

  1. I love that Chloe bottle :) I wore Bvlgari pour femme as it was the first bottle of perfume my hubs bought me xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that Sweet! I've never smelt it... *writesonlist* xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x