Thursday 22 August 2013

Wedding Make up.... Mascaras

Every Girl wants long, thick, luscious lashes especially on their special day! Everyone's lashes are different & you know what will work for you but here are the one's I've been reaching for & loving recently. My biggest pet peeve with Mascara is Flaking & these little gems keep me happy!

A repairing and nourishing formula that strengthens and adds intense colour and volume to every lash. With a texture that creates a highly resistant, even film along the length of the lashes to give stay-fast daylong wear. It gives Great staying power, volume & fullness. £21.00

New L'Oreal Telescopic False Lash Mascara Waterproof. Get a lengthening false lash effect with False Lash Telescopic. The innovative lengthening fibre formula builds intensity. Lashes look elongated as if beyond their tips.The new telescopic brush stretches every lash for an intense look. This makes my eyelashes look so long & full. £10.99
The unique combination of the Reservoir Brush which releases the perfect amount of mascara to maximise volume ,and the formula enriched with a fixing botanical extract, leaves your lashes looking sensational. Great volume & fullness £10.90
This super volume mascara creates amazingly, longer, fuller, fabulous lashes. Featuring Superfill False Lash Fillers, Shine amplifiers, No flake 24technology and super-fine no-clumps natural wax film formers.Great hold, volume & thickness £10.00

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Black, If you Want a mascara that gives lashings of volume without the clumps, Don’t just volumize, millionize your lashes. 
Millionizer Brush: a multitude of bristles separate lashes for a fanned-out effect. Excess Wiper: in-built wiper system removes excess mascara, wiping brush free of clumps. The pop when you pull the brush out proves the wiper is working! This will leave you lashes plump, thick, long & extra black. £10.99
If your a Fan of Eyeliner, some great long lasting ones are the Rimmel Scandeleyes, Avon Supershock & Urban Decay 24/7 are all really good for your waterline, a flick or make help thicken your lashes.
What's your favourite Mascara?



8 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! I'm currently in the process of buying my perfect wedding make-up and I'm really struggling when it comes to mascara! I love the sound of the L'oreal Volume Million lashes!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad its helped!

      I've used L'oreal Million lashes for years! I always go back to it xx

      Delete
  2. Flaking drives me mad too! I am loving the new MAC mascara at the mo, no flaking :)

    http://www.whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Thick & Fast, all-time favourite mascara! I'm really liking Avon's Super Extend atm as well :)
    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried any Avon one's! Maybe I need too..
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x