Tuesday 1 October 2013

LaidBare In Safe Hands

As Autumn approaches bringing the cold with it give your hands some TLC with Laidbare Handle With Care Hand Cream it repairs and protects extra dry and over-worked hands. It is Formulated with soothing aloe vera to combat redness and inflammation, it also contains nourishing sunflower oil to keep your hands soft, smooth and supple. Perfect to kind your hands in tip top condition.


The cream is lovely, very luxurious feeling, nice and thick without being heavy or leaving a horrible greasy residue behind, once you rub your hands together it simply melts into the skin leaving hands feeling moisturised & soft.


I must admit that hand cream was one of the many beauty musts I forgot about, but for the past couple of months I have made sure I have a tube of hand cream handy, I have one at the side of my bed, also one on my desk at work, making sure I have one close by and my hands have shown a definite sign of improvement. No more wrinkly granny hands for me!


The scent is nice and fresh not to strong and quickly dispersed once it has been rubbed in. A little Laidbare Handle With Care Hand Cream* goes a long way, meaning the tube should last you a good while, it is also small enough to pop into your bag. If you would like to try it, it is available from Look Fantastic for £10.00.

What's your Favourite go to Hand Cream for Autumn/Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x