Sunday 13 October 2013

Liz Earle Captivating Eye Collection

These high-performance eye essentials will make the perfect addition to any make up collection. Features our Lash Definition Smudgeproof Mascara, Lash Care Intensifying Mascara Base, silky Eye Pencil and Pencil Sharpener, for effortless application.

This is a great set for Christmas for your Mum, Sister, Auntie or Friend, All the products are full size & are really great products. This is the first mascara I've tried from this brand and have so far been very impressed.

The bag is a gorgeous royal blue with aqua trim & a silver zip, very pretty & big enough for your handbag for make up on the go. It looks great quality & very sturdy.. I've seen it priced at £22.50 on it's own, Giving you a fantastic bargain!



The base and Black Mascara really make my lashes look thicker, longer ,fuller, it also lasts all day with no smudging Hooray!! As smudging & flaking is my biggest pet peeve with mascaras. The eye liner is a lovely brown shade so doesn't look as harsh as black eyeliner which I prefer to use, it applies with ease. The pencil sharpener is an added bonus as I always lose my so I love that they included one. You can find it for £35.00 on the Liz Earle Website .

What's your favourite Mascara?


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x