Tuesday 15 October 2013

Thierry Mugler Alien Gift Set.

A gorgeous gift for someone this Christmas from Thierry Mugler, Alien Loyalty gift set includes: Eau de parfum 30m, Body lotion 100ml and Shower gel 30ml. it is a fragrance whose magic trails awakens your emotions. A scent like no other it is irresistibly appealing and totally out of this world...


I never thought I would like this scent but for the past two weeks I've worn nothing else. I love it! It is a lovely Autumn scent, slightly comforting and creamy but not over powering. The scent is described as Distinctive and mysterious, yet comforting and soft, Alien by Thierry Mugler* conveys passion sensuality and the essence of absolute femininity. A rich floral woody amber containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber.


I have had so many compliments about how good I smell from friends, family and have probably made Theirry Mugler a few sales from it! The bottle is really pretty in deep purple & silver finish.


If you wish to smell delicious like me and own this lovely perfume you can pick up a 15ml bottle for around £27.00 or treat yourself the this great gift set for £50.00

What's your favourite Autumn/Winter Scent?  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww what a shame! I think it's lovely.. I'm not too keen on Angel as it's too sweet & strong for me x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x