Monday 25 November 2013

CHRISTMAS GIFT SET - Vita Liberata moment by moment.

The Ultimate Tanning Kitincludes everything you need for the perfect tan. This luxury gift set contains Moment by Moment Rapid Development Tan Mousse (100ml) which allows you to choose your self tan shade and enjoy a super-fast developing tan in under 3 hours. 


It also includes Super Fine Skin Polish (30ml) for perfect tanning preparation, Moisture Boost Body Treatment (30ml) to maintain your beautiful tan and an extra-soft flock Tanning Mitt to ensure a flawless, streak-free application. Available in sheer or rich medium.




If you want to buy it as a gift for someone or simply treat yourself its a great price of only £22.50. I really love this brand their products just glides on with hardly any scent & gives you gorgeous natural results within three hours! I also love the instant gel wash off tan by Vita Liberata as it gives you a perfect, natural tan in seconds.

What's your favourite tanning brand?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was more interested in self-tanning, I just cant get excited about it x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x