Tuesday 12 November 2013

Clarins Flash Balm

The ultimate pick-me-up for tired, stressed skin—Clarins best-selling radiance booster helps eliminate signs of fatigue in a flash! Instantly moisturises, brightens and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed. 


Olive and Witch Hazel extracts help smooth the skin’s surface, diffusing the look of lines and wrinkles. Soothing Bisabolol helps restore skin’s youthful glow. Preps skin for perfect make-up application and hours of luminous wear. 


What Clarins say:
- promotes immediate and long-lasting radiance   
- firms and helps minimise fine lines
- smoothes and softens skin 
- strengthens and refines the contours of the face; skin regains firmness and suppleness 
- make-up looks exceptionally radiant
- can be used as a moisturiser/mask/primer.


I really like the look of this balm under my foundation especially in the colder months as it adds an extra layer of moisture to my skin sheilding it from the cold winds and freezing rain, I can tell when I'm wearing it as my skin looks more awake, brightened and smoother, you apply it by dabbing on your face right before you apply your foundation, I blend slightly with my fingers then apply my foundation with my fingers, RT brush or my Beauty Blender - All giving a great finish. The scent is clean smelling which I like, it retails for £26ish for 50ml, but I've seen it much cheaper on lot's of websites.

What's your favourite balm/primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x