Saturday 16 November 2013

MUA Luxe Powder Brow

How do you define your brows do you prefer a Pencil, powder, wax, mascara or all of them? The newest brow tamer on the block is the MUA Luxe Power Brow.


Groom yourself to perfection with the 2 in 1 shape and highlighter pen. Apply the shade of your choice using one side of the pen, and finish with the highlighter under the arch to give eyes and instant lift. 


They are available in 3 shades a Dark brown, Mid brown & Fair costing just £3.00! I have heard some mumbles that it is a possible dupe for the smashbox brow tech to go? 


Will you be picking one up?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I will most definitely be looking out for these x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping they'll be avail in the states!!

    My new fave product: http://www.amazon.com/4pc-Beauty-Makeup-Sponges-Blender/dp/B00D0ANSAG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x