Friday 20 December 2013

Eye öf hörus Charcoal obsidian Goddess pencil.

Awaken your sensual goddess within with the subtle shimmer of the obsidian Goddess pencil. The liner is Seriously Smokey and sensational. 

The creamy rich formula is easy to apply, waterproof, smudge-proof and long-lasting and resists oil and perspiration with no fading. Obsidian Charcoal* elusively defines and expands the look of your eyes without stark or heavy definition. Sensational for day wear, very fair, and mature eyes.


As you can see it is double ended with the liner on one side and a sponge tip on the other to smudge out the liner to create a sexy smoky eye. The liner is very smooth, making it easy to apply for a quick and easy look.
It comes in a few different shades including black and bronze which both look lovely.


I like to line my lashes on my lid to create an illusion of thicker lashes before I apply my mascara, I also use on my waterline for nights out to give my eyes an extra something. It retails for £13.00 from most online stores.

Whats your favourite brand of liner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x