Tuesday 10 December 2013

MURINE Eye Drops & Mist

With the office party season almost upon us, remember to spare a thought for our eyes over the festive season. Late nights out and a lack of sleep can take their toll, leaving our eyes looking dull and feeling uncomfortable, dry and tired.



MURINE Bright & Moist Eyes*is formulated with a brightener to give super-white, bright eyes and two moisturisers helping to refresh and soothe - one of the few products on the market to meet both needs in one. Two other unique selling points are that the product comes in a liquid gel, which helps the drops to stay in the eye for longer. Available from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Waitrose and pharmacies nationwide priced £4.07 for 15ml.



MURINE Refresh & Soothe Eye Mist*is applied to closed eyes with a gentle spray where the fine mist makes its way onto the eye. After a couple of blinks, the particles spread across the eye’s surface and the clinically-proven formulation helps to replenish the tear film layer whilst providing quick, long-lasting hydrating relief without flooding the eye or running down the face. Available from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Waitrose and pharmacies nationwide priced £9.99 for 15ml.

I never thought of using eye drops but they have really made a difference in how my eyes feel, they are less sore & dry, I really have been impressed with them especially the mist as I was able to use whilst wearing make up because the mist is so fine it didn't smudge it or make my eyes water. I used the bright & moist before I applied my make up to brighten my whites to make me look less tired.

Have you used eye drops?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x