Wednesday 11 December 2013

Nars - God created Woman Palette

Captivating and compelling, NARS debuts a limited edition palette of six shimmering shadows to show off your sultry side. This sleek, sized-for-travel set also includes a mini Smudge proof Eyeshadow Base and eye Shader Brush.
Eyeshadows included:
  • Alhambra
  • Bellisma
  • Kalahari
  • Galapagos
  • Coconut Grove.
  • Night Clubbing
  • I had my eye on this Beauuuuuuutiful Palette for a while, but couldn't decide if I NEEDED it, so I left it to decide... Then on Twitter I read -the dreaded two words... SOLD OUT... As soon I read them I wanted it twice as much than I did before, it is just me that becomes more obsessed when something becomes more difficult to find?. But fortunately for me it came back in stock & as I had £5.00 N-Dulge points to use & Free delivery I decided to take the plunge and buy it... And boy am I glad I did!
    The brush and primer that comes with the palette, It was still available when this post went live, it is sold Exclusively at Space NK for £40.50

    What Palette have you got your eye on?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x